How to get the most out of your Unlimited Graphic Design Package.
Are you wondering if Unlimited Graphic Design is right for your business?
I’ve had small businesses tell me “I’m not sure that I need ‘Unlimited’ Graphic Design….we are just a restaurant” or “…we only produce a handful of graphic pieces each month”. Some of our new design customers don’t realize how much they can delegate to their designer until they start working with us. And we know it takes time to build a relationship, it takes time for a designer to know your brand and for you to trust your designer to build great graphic design for your business. This is why all Design Productive’s Graphic Design Packages are flexible and risk free. You can downgrade, upgrade or cancel any time. And for new Design Productive customers we give a 14 day money back guarantee!
When I hear the above feedback from my clients I think it’s great they are aware of what their current design needs are for how their business is performing today. It helps predict future design costs and control budgets. However, for business that want to grow and continue to grow, graphic design and additional pieces of marketing communication are required. If you are sitting on the fence and unsure if an Unlimited Graphic Design package is something your business will get value out of then we’ve outlined some questions that will help you determine if your business is ready and able to maximize the value of an Unlimited Design Package.
- Are you effectively communicating with your current customers by creating unique marketing material for each of your customer segments?
- Do you feel you are currently reaching your potential customers with advertising that appeals to them?
- Is your advertising designed to speak to potential customers differently based on their interests?
- Do you create unique images and/or graphics for each of your blog posts?
- Are the email templates you use different for customers depending on what stage of their customer lifecycle they are in?
- Are you serving a different social media banner to those who are fans of your page vs. those who are not?
If you answered ‘no’ to more than 2 of these questions then and Unlimited Design Packages is right for your business!
- Are you doing your own simple graphic design yourself to try to save money?
- If so do you like the designs you get?
- And how much time does this take you?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of these then you will LOVE the freedom of assigning your design tasks and having your dedicated Design Manger and Graphic Designer handle these for you! We’ve been told we are pretty talented graphic designers – however, design is something that many can do. There are likely many items on your To Do list that ONLY you can do – Unlimited Graphic Design frees you up to focus your time on completing the tasks that only you can do.
……If the answer is “no” (which it usually is) then I ask “is the design of these marketing communications one of the contributing reasons to not being able to accomplish this?”
Does this sound familiar to you? Can your business relate to this? If you answered “No” and “Yes” to these questions then Design Productive’s Unlimited Package can significantly help your business grow. Many of our customers find that the more they work with us the more marketing communications they realize they can delegate to us to create! This frees up their time to focus on other important issues while getting professional marketing created that helps their business grow and increases their advertising conversion rates.
We’ve thrown together a fun Infographic outlining how a company can revive their marketing communications with just 1 month of Unlimited Design.
Why Go Unlimited?
To sum it up – For the same price it costs to produce a couple of high quality marketing or advertising pieces – you can get the added value and flexibility of Unlimited Monthly Design. Here’s some ways our clients use Unlimited Design to maximize their marketing communications, increase conversion rates and grow their business.
- Targeted banner ads – creating different variations of the same ad campaign allows our clients to test which ads perform best and optimize future marketing communication.
- Customized images and graphics for articles & blog posts – Great content needs great visuals. We’ve built custom workflow charts, found unique royalty free images and edited images to visually enhance our clients articles.
- Infographics used for social engagement and sharing – infographics are a great way to creatively display numbers/stats and facts in visually appealing layout that is easy for your audience to consume and digest quickly.
- Weekly menu Feature Sheet and Wine Paring menus – Fresh menu design keeps repeat customers trying new dishes and allows new restaurant customers a deeper understanding of what the restaurant had to offer.
- Book Covers and Report layout for Lead Magnets – increase clicks and download rates of your lead capture products with professionally designed covers and formatting of your eBooks, guides and reports.
We are confident that our Graphic Design Packages will save your business time and money, providing you with amazing value!
In the unlikely event that this is not the case for you – all our plans come with a 14 day 100% money back guarantee. Plus at Design Productive you can downgrade, upgrade or cancel any time. No Contracts – No Risk.